[NBLUG/talk] SUSE the best?

Daniel Cortes otakuteen54 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 01:15:52 PDT 2007

I used SUSE for a very long time, when ubuntu came out with 7.04 I decided
to try it out and I haven't looked back since. Why? the addition of the
restricted drivers manager. I had compared SUSE and ubuntu before but had
always stuck with SUSE untill then. wifi, sound, video, all works flawlessly
(granted you aren't running brand new hardware) with the new restricted
drivers manager. What could takes hours in SUSE takes one minute in ubuntu,
try both out first and see which one you like better, but I personally
recommend ubuntu