[NBLUG/talk] [OT] SoCoSA Meeting: Tue Aug 7: Automating System Administration w/Puppet

Eric Eisenhart eric at nblug.org
Mon Aug 6 10:45:47 PDT 2007

Hey NBLUGers...

Thought this talk tomorrow might be of interest to a lot of you...  It's
definitely linux-related, since it runs on Linux.

Same location as NBLUG and a few familiar NBLUG faces, but not an NBLUG
event.

----- Forwarded message from "SoCoSA notifications and reminders, primarily of events" <notify at socosa.org> -----