[NBLUG/talk] memory leaks

Jack Smith jack.delbert at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 11:49:41 PDT 2007

On 8/30/07, calvin166 at pseudoweb.net <calvin166 at pseudoweb.net> wrote:

> Maybe this is obvious to everyone else and I'm just noticing, but does it
> seem to you guys that people are either a) not taking a proactive enough
> approach towards foss and/or b) willing to deal with more bugs/complain
> less about something they got for free?

Yeah.  Various things don't work the way they should in packages but
there's a workaround so I'm not in enough pain or I don't need the
package enough to try to figure it out or help fix it.
--
English doesn't borrow from other languages -- English follows other
languages down dark alleys and takes what it wants.