[NBLUG/talk] Display (or other) problems

AA6AV aa6av at sonic.net
Sat Mar 17 12:57:46 PDT 2007

Hi, Lincoln.

This last Christmas I replaced a power supply that had failed.  In the
process, I may have bumped something because the computer just would not
stay running.  What I finally did was take it apart, as in unplug everything
from the motherboard and plug it all back together.  It has now run mostly
continuously since then.  I have rebooted a few times for other reasons, but
it has worked perfectly.  So, I wonder if you just have a bad connection
somewhere, and if you may want to just make sure all the connections are
good.

Peter

--
Peter Lutz  AA6AV