[NBLUG/talk] Install fest & Linux history file if any

Marty Kamp dogstar at pacific.net
Sun Mar 18 11:49:38 PDT 2007

First, thanks to the folks who put on the install fest and to Paul Petersen
for helping my get the Broadcom wireless working on my HP laptop running
Ubuntu 6.10.  Wireless is working perfectly.

My situation now is that I received a fish, but I haven't learned to fish.  I
had the idea that maybe Ubuntu somewhere keeps a log of the keyboard activity.
 That would help me to re-create the process, which I may need to repeat when
I install Ubuntu 7.xx or get a new laptop.  Maybe the new release will run
Broadcom out of the box??

Am I making sense?  Info and comments welcomed.

Many thanks from Marty Kamp