[NBLUG/talk] #se7en -- http://windows7sins.org/

Gil Seiler taxes28 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 28 12:38:40 PDT 2009

Scott, in a free society, one has a right to use or not use a program.  I don't pay or use products which I don't like e.g Apple (had a Mac), locked music cd's and only use windows cause open source doesn't have a replacement for a couple of programs.  I use Ubuntu 98% of the time.  If I could get the USB to work on visualbox, I would be 1000% happy.

If people complain and don't like windows, don't use or buy it!

gil

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."
-- Albert Einstein