[NBLUG/talk] OT: Sources for Salary Data

Emanuel R e.rasolof at flowingsun.org
Sat Oct 17 23:51:39 PDT 2009

Dave I would also be very interested in this.
Also want to seize this opportunity to throw out a question.

Together with a partner, we have almost finished drafting a business
model for a niche media platform.
I have started developing using LAMP / Drupal.
Currently using Dreamhost but considering scaling up to cloud (EC2 / S3
on Amazon) eventually.
Don't have any funding yet but going to need help to make quick progress.
More specifically, looking for help to consolidate the architecture of
platform, Drupal 6.0
PHP/MySQL development, iPhone App development and Drupal theming...

Any suggestions on how/where to look for help?
Would it be better to start by looking for one person with well rounded
knowledge or several with stronger focuses?

Thank you for any tip(s).

Emanuel