[NBLUG/talk] Streaming Web Sites under Linux

gandalf at sonic.net gandalf at sonic.net
Thu Mar 18 11:37:11 PDT 2010

What about netflix? They seem to have a pretty nasty implementation. It would probably be a deal breaker for us. I just did a little poking around and it doesn't look like there's any real way to do unless you run it under a virtual machine.

We ditched cable quite a long time ago. We watch most of our TV through an antenna or the internet. Geeze, they're making such a big deal about "on demand", we've had that for years. I just got an old laptop that might work for a living room box and it's windows is wonky, so I was wondering what our options were.

(imagine a cute or dirty tagline here)

 On Thu 18/03/10 11:06 AM , Mike Rice dolo724 at yahoo.com sent: