[NBLUG/talk] Need Home for Dell Power Vault 114T

Allan Cecil ac at sonic.net
Thu Jul 7 13:54:41 PDT 2011

I'm also curious what soured your experience (I'm not affiliated either aside from volunteering there once a few years ago, although I do stop by frequently and know the Saturday sale people well).  With that said, the NBLUG talk mail list may not be the best place for this debate so please consider using the noise mailing list if things get too out of hand. :)

A.C.
******