[NBLUG/talk] What other high speed internet options are there?

Steve S. northbaygeek at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 18:33:42 PDT 2011

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 6:15 PM, Mr. Jan Hearthstone
<hearthstone11 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi!
> What high speed internet (other than AT&T and satellite) options are there?
> AT&T switched to fiber optics and I have more trouble with connecting now than before they done this.
>
> Thank you, Hearthstone.

There's cable -- mostly Comcast, that I know of, but presumably others.
There are other telco-based services (i.e. DSL) than AT&T.
There's fiber, if you're lucky enough to live in one of those areas.

Look up "internet" in your local yellowpages...

- Steve S.