[NBLUG/talk] How to configure sendmail

Kyle Rankin kyle at nblug.org
Sun Dec 2 10:09:54 PST 2012

Are you married to using sendmail? It looks like concrete5 is a content
management system and I would be surprised to hear it wouldn't work with
any decent SMTP server. I would recommend trying postfix instead. The
configuration syntax is simple and straightforward.

--
Kyle Rankin
The North Bay Linux Users' Group
kyle at nblug.org