[NBLUG/talk] State of the LUG (Talk post for discussion)

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Wed Mar 12 12:04:17 PDT 2014

I'm sure Wed Night Market would be much cheaper to have a booth than the
fair. The site says it's $12 w/completed application, but not sure if
there's an additional fee after that...

Wonder if Sonic.net is going to have a booth there (or at the fair)?

Jordan Erickson (PGP: 0x78DD41CB)
LNS: 707-636-5678, http://logicalnetworking.net