[NBLUG/talk] SVLUG presentation tonight (DEF CON talk preview)

Allan Cecil allan at nblug.org
Wed Aug 3 16:26:04 PDT 2016

Just a heads-up that I'm presenting at the Silicon Valley Linux User's Group (http://svlug.org) tonight at 7:00.  If you're near Mountain View and want to see a preview of the TASBot video game hacking talk I'll be giving at DEF CON on Friday (and subsequently at NBLUG on Tuesday next week), feel free to swing on over.

The SVLUG and NBLUG talks are closer to 1-hour talks rather than the 45 minutes I'm limited to at DEF CON so I'll be spending a bit more time talking about the Linux tools used in this process, including the lsnes emulator, the Binary Ninja reverse engineering tool, and all of the Python scripts used to drive TASBot.

I hope to see you at one of the venues,

A.C.
******
President, North Bay Linux User's Group