[NBLUG/talk] Archives expansion

Zack Zatkin-Gold zg at zk.gd
Wed Aug 24 21:22:50 PDT 2016

Hey fellow NBLUG members,

As the unofficial NBLUG janitor, I felt obligated to add in missing news
posts from the last 10 years and so I swept up what I could find off of
Internet Archive and the mailing lists, cleaned up some minor formatting
issues, and added in the old pages. Aside from posts dating to before
August 2002, the undocumented June 2011 general meeting, and the cancelled
February 2012 meeting, there is now a news post for every general meeting
going back to August 2002. You can view the archives here:
http://nblug.org/articles/

Please do reach out to me if you find any inconsistencies or errors and I
will gladly look into getting a fix underway if it is necessary.

Zack Zatkin-Gold, Unofficial NBLUG Janitor