[NBLUG/talk] Marcus here, just checkin in to see if anything will be happening on the 8th

CRF sthgirotpyrc at cryptorights.org
Sun Jan 6 11:40:05 PST 2019

On 06 Jan 2019, at 11:19 am, William Tracy <afishionado at gmail.com> wrote:

> Last month we heard that we might be losing the room at O'Reilly's.
>
> Do we have any word on that? Any progress on selecting a new location?

FWIW, as soon as this news broke on the Talk list, CryptoRights Foundation (which has an office and the associated zillion-dollar insurance policy at ORMC) offered to sponsor/cover NBLUG's meetings at ORMC.

I'm not sure I've heard any official word back from the appropriate NBLUG officer(s).

So anyway, moving meetings to Sonic is not really *required*, unless y'all really want to change locations.

~dave

CryptoRights Foundation, Inc. (501c3)
 "Securing Human Rights, One Bit at a Time"
phone: +1.4l5.333.3OO3
email: Admin at CryptoRights.org