[NBLUG/talk] [NBLUG/Announce] Sonic now hosting meetings at 7 PM every 2nd Tuesday in 2019

bm bm at sh.sonic.net
Sun Jan 6 21:22:43 PST 2019

Hi Frank,

May I please ride with you to the meeting.

Location according to Google (center of building, I think):
"https://www.google.com/maps/search/sonic.net/@38.4192154,-122.7517286,21z?hl=en"
"https://www.google.com/maps/place/Sonic/@38.4192154,-122.7518654,20z/am=t/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1sSonic.net!3m4!1s0x8084378f91ed551d:0x16c9fe7600ecbc60!8m2!3d38.4192154!4d-122.7515918?hl=en"

Sonic
2260 Apollo Way, Santa Rosa, CA 95407

On Sun, Jan 06, 2019 at 08:31:25PM -0800, E Frank Ball wrote:
> Sonic.net
> 2260 Apollo Way, Santa Rosa, CA 95407
>
> I'd like to hear about parking and where to find the door that will be open.
>
> Cheers,
>
>    E. Frank Ball III
>    Scribe, North Bay Linux Users Group
>    Frank at NBLUG.org
>    I'd tell you my UDP joke but I'm not sure you'd get it
>
> On Sun, Jan 06, 2019 at 06:35:32PM -0800, CRF wrote:
>  >    On 06 Jan 2019, at 1:40 pm, Allan Cecil <ac at sonic.net> wrote:
>  >
>  >      TL;DR: Sonic is now hosting NBLUG at their campus at 7 PM on the 2nd
>  >      Tuesday of every month
>  >      in 2019 - stay tuned for an announcement for January.
>  >      We will be meeting in a large room that serves as their break room.
>  >
>  >    Change can be a good thing. One sees a room for new synergies with the
>  >    Sonic technical staff. Speaking of rooms and addresses, may we please have
>  >    the exact targeting coordinates for our ICB*** um*** I mean*** GPS
>  >    doohickeys?
>  >

Cheers,
Bill