[SoCoSA/discuss] Upcoming Meetings

gandalf at sonic.net gandalf at sonic.net
Tue Aug 12 15:18:09 PDT 2008

Hey, you helped us with a secure tunnel a couple years ago if I remember right. Voice recognition is a real trick. It's pretty easy to match up a word from a list of words, but the hard thing is taking names and addresses. I've used Bayonne before and have heard about Asterisk and would like to know how they compare and what you can do with Asterisk. I've even got a Dialogic 4 card sitting in a test server (currently not working).

(imagine a cute or dirty tagline here)

 On Tue 12/08/08  1:49 PM , Trevor Benson tbenson at a-1networks.com sent: