[SoCoSA/discuss] Upcoming Meetings

Trevor Benson tbenson at a-1networks.com
Tue Aug 12 16:04:20 PDT 2008

Yeah I think I remember working for B8.  Voice recognition is amazing on the known word list comparison.  If you want to take and compare street names and human names, either a city list with street name or something would be required (new versions I have not updated to may have more features in this area),  Otherwise I use recording to store a wav file, and then have that 1 component human validated, then accept the rest of the voice recognized data and apply.

Although these needs are where a CSR is involved with the client afterwords, so a little human interaction isn't going to slow it down at all.

Trevor