[SoCoSA/discuss] Mac OS X and Active Directory question

Mark Street mark at oswizards.com
Mon Mar 31 20:44:53 PDT 2008

Sounds like a client running Samba joining an Active Directory to me.  I
have several Linux hosts joined to my AD.  I would google for 'samba join
Active Directory client'.  I am not familiar with OS X enough to recommend
any other tools that may be available to you for this.

How did you join to the domain last week?  What changed over the weekend?