[SoCoSA/discuss] [marsee at oreilly.com: Help! Can you forward to your group members today--Friday?]

Eric Eisenhart freiheit at socosa.org
Fri Jan 15 15:11:15 PST 2010

FYI

----- Forwarded message from Marsee Henon <marsee at oreilly.com> -----

From: Marsee Henon <marsee at oreilly.com>
To: Eric Eisenhart <freiheit at socosa.org>
Subject: Help! Can you forward to your group members today--Friday?
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 13:54:00 -0800

Hi there,

O'Reilly is offering a special master class on SQL with the legendary CJ
Date in Rohnert Park starting Monday, January 18 through Wednesday,
January 20 and we need your help. We're looking for user group members
interested in learning more about SQL who can help us out by acting as
our studio audience and participating for all three days.

We'll be filming the class and creating a video that will be available
later online through O'Reilly. You'll need to sign a release form, so we
can use your comments, questions, and likeness in the video.

We need 12 interested and dedicated people who can attend all three days
starting on Monday. This class would normally be worth $1500, but we're
offering it free to the first 12 people who can make it.

For more information, take a look at our site:
http://training.oreilly.com/datemasterclass/

If you are interested in attending and can get the time off, please use
code CJCOMP when you check out.

Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions.

Marsee Henon
O'Reilly Media, Inc.
1005 Gravenstein Hwy North
Sebastopol, CA  95472
marsee at oreilly.com
707-827-7103
http://ug.oreilly.com/

Clever Hacks. Creative Ideas. Innovative Solutions.
http://answers.oreilly.com/

follow us on twitter at http://twitter.com/oreillymedia

----- End forwarded message -----

--