[SoCoSA/discuss] Meetings

gandalf at sonic.net gandalf at sonic.net
Wed Jul 20 14:23:24 PDT 2011

I'm a both. Unless something really perks up my ears I have to mesh it in with my wife's TWO date nites a week. If it's something really of interest I can push for it, but otherwise I generally let it slide. I probably make more use of the discussion board for help when I'm stumped.

(imagine a cute or dirty tagline here)

 On Wed 20/07/11  1:43 PM , Trevor Benson tbenson at a-1networks.com sent: