IMAP questions

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Thu Aug 23 15:46:38 PDT 2001

This was on a Cobalt Raq 2, the processor is a Nevada mips 250 MHz, I
believe..  The server wouldn't crash, it would just sit there gurning
for awhile and eating up loads of resources for about 5-10 mins.. :(
This is of course, better than the PowerMac 8500 they were using
previously for web/mail/ftp/dns.  (Yikes!)

- Chris
--
<chrisw at pacaids.com>
IS Administrator - Packaging Aids Corporation