[NBLUG] General Meeting Announcement

Dustin Mollo dustin at sonic.net
Tue Mar 6 22:56:21 PST 2001

WHAT: NBLUG General Meeting
TOPIC: Turning your Linux box into a wireless gateway
WHERE: O'Reilly (see NBLUG website for specifics)
WHEN: March 13th, 2001 @ 7:30PM

----

Greetings everyone!  It's that time again.  Our General Meeting is just
under a week away.  I know I say this a lot, but this month we've got a
pretty cool topic again.  While I don't yet have all the details, I figured
that we should let you know what's up sooner than later.

We will have a couple folks from O'Reilly who will be showing us all how to
turn your Linux box into a wireless gateway using devices based on the
802.11b wireless ethernet standard.

Stay tuned for another announcement later this week containing specifics on
the talk.

-Dustin

--
Founder & President