[NBLUG] January InstallFest Reminder

Eric Eisenhart eric at nblug.org
Sun Jan 5 00:44:25 PST 2003

With the InstallFest having been announced just before the holidays, we
figured a lot of you have probably been busy and forgotten all about it so
I'm sending out a little reminder.

------------------
Please note that this InstallFest is NOT at O'Reilly and Associates.  It
will instead be at Sonoma State University in Rohnert Park.  Please see
below for information on the exact location and directions.

 WHEN:  Saturday, January 18 - 10:30AM - 4:00PM PST
 WHERE: Sonoma State Campus Schulz Info Center,
        Room 1121 (see below for specifics)
 WHO:   Anyone wanting help in installing Linux onto their computer
 WHAT DO I DO: Go to http://www.nblug.org/installfest/ to signup!!!!

So, if you're interested in getting help, sign up.

If you're interested in helping and you're not on the mailing list, email
me; so far we don't have anybody signed up to be helped but that will
probably change soon and we'd rather have too many helpers than not enough.

For more information read the old announcement:
http://nblug.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-browse?command=showmsg&list=announce&msgnum=44

--
Eric Eisenhart
NBLUG Co-Founder & President Pro Tempore for Life