General NBLUG Meeting Announcement: PHP Part 2

DragonGrl ramoth at atlantic.devin.com
Mon Feb 3 23:50:36 PST 2003

It's that time again folks! So get out your coats and mittens (cause it's
cold out there!) and head over to O'Reilly for another exciting night of
geeking out, Linux style.

WHAT:    NBLUG General Meeting
TOPIC:   PHP Part Two
SPEAKER: Mark Linford
WHERE:   O'Reilly and Associates, Sebastopol
         http://nblug.org/directions.cgi
         http://ora.com/oreilly/seb_directions.html
WHEN:    Tuesday, February 11, 2003 @ 7:30PM

This is our normal monthly meeting at the normal scheduled time and place.
NBLUG meetings are open to all and are free of charge.

 This month's topic is a continuation of our October meeting discussing the
 popular PHP (PHP Hypertext Preprocessor) web scripting language. Mark will
 be going beyond basic PHP into more intermediate topics. PHP is a
 widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited
 for Web development and can be embedded into HTML.

 Mark Linford currently works at Santa Rosa Junior College, and amongst
 his other duties, he writes various PHP scripts, some of which talk to
 MySQL databases.  Previous to working at SRJC he worked with PHP at
 several other companies.

   http://www.php.net/

   http://www.marklinford.com/

   http://www.santarosa.edu/

OTHER UPCOMING NBLUG EVENTS:
March 11, 2003: General Meeting: The Linux Bootable Business Card Project
April 8, 2003: General Meeting: Perl, with Tom Anderson
May 13, 2003: General Meeting: Linux for the PlayStation2 with Adam Bertsch
of Sony

--
Kat Ogaz
NBLUG Co-Founder & Scribe Who Finally Managed to Get Off Her Butt and Post
kat at nblug.org