[NBLUG/Announce] Reminder: General Meeting (2005/11/08): WRT54G Part 2

Kyle Rankin kyle at nblug.org
Thu Nov 10 09:03:13 PST 2005

I wanted to thank Matthew Smith again for an excellent and informative
talk. Matt has been kind enough to send me his presentation materials which
have been attached to that meeting on our website. Here's the direct link
to the presentation (Note that this is in open document format so you will
need OpenOffice.org 2.0 to view it):

http://nblug.org/files/nblug-2005-11-08.odp

Here are some other links Matt wanted to pass along to everyone:

Openwrt site: http://www.openwrt.org
WRT54G compatibility information: http://wiki.openwrt.org/TableOfHardware
DD-WRT: http://www.dd-wrt.com/
Doing the serial mod (includes where to buy the pcboard):
http://www.rwhitby.net/wrt54gs/serial.html

Thanks again Matt for your presentation, and for everyone who attended.

--
Kyle Rankin
NBLUG President
kyle at nblug.org