Proxy Server..

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Mon Mar 4 17:39:35 PST 2002

I think he's trying to find out really how many people need to actually have
web access on their computer.  And unfortunately I really can't tell him
that, it won't make any difference.

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116