iso images

Eric Eisenhart eric at nblug.org
Fri Jan 10 10:05:39 PST 2003

On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 08:47:02PM -0800, Glen Gunsalus wrote:
> If this doesn't exist, would someone with a real connection be willing
> to burn these and make them available.  See you all next Tuesday.

We don't currently have anything like this set up, but the board has been
talking about various ways to offload bandwidth usage and some kind of setup
to provide CDs for cheap has been discussed.

Also, there's an InstallFest on the 18th; the Saturday after the meeting.
There will almost certainly be some RedHat 7.3 CDs there.  (or ISOs and
blank CD-Rs)  We could probably arrange something, particularly if you show
up for the InstallFest and bring a few dollars.
--
Eric Eisenhart
NBLUG Co-Founder & President Pro Tempore for Life