[NBLUG/talk] Red Hat go bye bye

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Wed Nov 5 17:13:00 PST 2003

     Oh, that machine is a special use machine. I don't plan on upgrading
the software unless I upgrade/replace the machine and probably not
even then. It's a browser terminal that is used to browse a specific
set of web pages only. My other machines are mixed RH 8 and 9
although I'll be building some more RH7.3 machines for another
specific use (IVR servers) and their locked to that version for
combatablity with some intel hardware. From your advice it looks like
Fudora should do well for the servers I have. Thanks for your take on
this.