[NBLUG/talk] recommendations for distro

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Fri Nov 21 09:32:00 PST 2003

Check out some of the interesting forks of Red Hat Enterprise Linux that are
taking place.....

http://beau.org/~jmorris/linux/whitebox/

I am distributing sets of Fedora Core 1 on Monday 11-24 in my Linux Sys Admin
class.  If you want a set let me know by E-mail and bring 4 CDR's with you...
fair trade?

Room 2806 Maggini Hall SRJC Santa Rosa Campus - 6:00pm.

--
Mark Street, D.C.
Red Hat Certified Engineer