[NBLUG/talk] How to set up WebDAV on Apache 2?

Lincoln Peters sampln at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 17 17:55:22 PST 2005

Has anyone here ever successfully set up WebDAV under Apache 2 and
Debian/testing?  I've looked at several tutorials I found via Google,
but all of them are either written for Apache 1.4 or Red Hat Linux.

In case you're wondering, I want to use WebDAV to create an online
calendar that two computers (a Debian box running Novell Evolution and a
Macintosh running iCal) can use to keep their own calendars synchronized
with each other.

---
Lincoln Peters
<sampln at sbcglobal.net>