[NBLUG/Announce] Election Results

Eric Eisenhart eric at nblug.org
Wed Apr 12 11:05:52 PDT 2006

We held elections at the general meeting last night.  Results summary:
everybody who ran won.

New board is:
  President: Kyle Rankin
  Vice-President: Matt Hubert
  Treasurer: Kat Ogaz
  Scribe: Dave Sisley
  Directors at Large: Aaron Grattafiori and Paul Peterson

Terms officially begin at the beginning of the next meeting, but we'll
probably have the new officers begin taking over their duties immediately to
help ensure a smooth transition.

President is the only position that's staying the same.  Kat's moving from
director at large to Treasurer (and she was scribe before that), the other 4
board members are new to the board.
--
Eric Eisenhart
NBLUG Co-Founder, Scribe and InstallFest Coordinator